Skip to main content

This Week..

This week in one word = terrible! We found out that Joe and I will no longer have insurance effective 10/31.. Joe has NOT heard back on the two job that he applied for through CAT.. etc..

We had a park playdate with some moms and their daughters on Monday from Kaylee's class. It was fun to sit and chat with other moms. Natalie even got to come with to play with Emma. Kaylee's friend Kelsey's little sister. They got along so well that when we left Natalie asked me if I had my camera so she could take a picture of her friend so when she isnt with her then she can remember her. I thought it was very cute!!

On a brighter note, Kaylee, Natalie, and Lily witll be heading down to visit Grandma Candi, Papa John, and Bre! The older girls are very excited! I dont think Lily realizes it yet. This will only be her second sleep over ever.. Her first was when Joe and I were in the hospital having Nathan.. I am a little nervous as she has a routine, but I am sure she will be just fine and enjoy herself. Nathan will be going for his first ever sleep over. He will be with Matt and Amy. I hope he is good for them. He has started fidgeting in the night again..

I have been SO very sleepy and stressed and its really no fun at all... Tomorrow however I have plans to go hang out with some friends.. And next Friday we have a MOPS mom night out so hopefully that will help relieve some stress..

Also I got to schedule a session for family pictures with Graddy Photography from New Prague! Our appointment is for Oct. 28th @ 4:30! We have never had family pictures done so I am nervous but I believe it will go perfectly!

I took a picture of all four of the kids yesterday! They were all in their TWINS gear! Twins played the Yankees for their first of possibly 5 games.. And lost! Blah! Then again they lost tonight.. So now they are off to New York to try and redeem themselves! I'm praying for them!

Here are my babies

They are for sure the cutest little things that walk the face of this earth!

Comments

  1. We will all have fun with the kiddos! Thanks for sharing them with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marry Me Meatballs

 I can’t say no to crockpot recipes and Your Barefoot Neighbor shared this one so I had to try it. I’d like to say my children aren’t picky but they all have their own quirks when it comes to food and my youngest daughter didn’t care for the sun-dried tomatoes. Everyone else enjoyed it as it is.  Marry Me Meatballs Ingredients 2 lbs frozen Italian meatballs 4 C chicken stock 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped  1 can cream of chicken soup Italian seasoning Garlic powder Onion powder  Red pepper flakes 2 lbs gnocchi (shelf stable ones) 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream Baby spinach  Shredded Parmesan cheese (I used shaved Parmesan) Directions Add meatballs, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, sun-dried tomatoes and seasonings to crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. When that is done add in your gnocchi, heavy cream and baby spinach and cook for another 30 minutes on high. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic toast. 

Sausage & Rice Casserole

 Last night we failed to pull anything out of the freezers for dinner. Seems to be a common thing here in this house and it’s quite frustrating. I went to my fridge and saw the mushrooms I had gotten and remembered there was a TikTok recipe for them. Y’all this was the EASIEST meal!  Sausage & Rice Casserole Ingredients  1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage 2 pouches of Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice  1 1/2 C. Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded  1 can of golden mushroom soup 1 package of sliced mushrooms  Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage, add in mushrooms once almost all the way cooked. While that’s cooking down, pop your rice pouches in the microwave per the instructions. When they’re done add them in with the sausage and mushrooms. Also add in your can of golden mushroom soup and the shredded cheese. Mix it all up and put in the oven for 15 minutes. 

Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes

Oh man! This side dish is absolutely one we will be keeping around! It’d be really good on the smoker too! I do feel like it’s missing some seasonings so the next go around we will play with adding in some smoked paprika and garlic too!  Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes Ingredients   8 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced 2 medium onion, sliced into rings salt and ground black pepper to taste 6 tablespoons butter 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 4 cups milk 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese   Directions   Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart casserole dish. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer onion slices over top, then top with remaining potatoes. Season again with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually whisk in flour and salt and cook, whisking constantly until raw flour flavor has cooked off, abo...