Skip to main content

Product Spotlight: Memory Manager

Memory Manager


Organize your digital photos from your camera, computer, scanner and cell phone.

Organize with virtual Power Sort Boxes.
Photo editing features such as color correction, red eye reduction, cropping and much more!

Print digital photos and share photos online with ease.

Preplan slide-sleeve albums.

Keep track of favorite photos or photos that have been printed.

Plus much more!





The good thing about digital photography is taking as many photos as you want. The bad thing is dealing with all of those photos later! By using Creative Memories' software called MEMORY MANAGER you can easily organize, sort and edit all of your digital photos... best of all you can keep them all in one place on your computer!

*Select information taken from creativememories.com

My Insight:

The last thing you want to do having a camera full of photos is get them "lost" on your computer after downloading them.... OR you may not even get to that step. You may just buy a new memory card! Well not anymore! With the Memory Manager software you will feel digitally organized! And for $39.95 you are getting this software for an awesome price! What good are those photos just sitting there on your computer - organize, enhance, edit and SHARE them with your friends and family today!



Please CLICK HERE for purchasing or reading up on the computer system requirements.

Comments

  1. You're still doing creative memories? I thought you had to stop? Well if you are, when I get my loan money for second semester I think I am going to purchase the digital scrapbook stuff! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im doing CM! I did stop for a while, but will be resigning in January under a new consultant!! So yes! Go digital!! Its so much fun and I am loving playing with it!! That's how I made my new title header for the website! yay me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marry Me Meatballs

 I can’t say no to crockpot recipes and Your Barefoot Neighbor shared this one so I had to try it. I’d like to say my children aren’t picky but they all have their own quirks when it comes to food and my youngest daughter didn’t care for the sun-dried tomatoes. Everyone else enjoyed it as it is.  Marry Me Meatballs Ingredients 2 lbs frozen Italian meatballs 4 C chicken stock 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped  1 can cream of chicken soup Italian seasoning Garlic powder Onion powder  Red pepper flakes 2 lbs gnocchi (shelf stable ones) 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream Baby spinach  Shredded Parmesan cheese (I used shaved Parmesan) Directions Add meatballs, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, sun-dried tomatoes and seasonings to crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. When that is done add in your gnocchi, heavy cream and baby spinach and cook for another 30 minutes on high. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic toast. 

Sausage & Rice Casserole

 Last night we failed to pull anything out of the freezers for dinner. Seems to be a common thing here in this house and it’s quite frustrating. I went to my fridge and saw the mushrooms I had gotten and remembered there was a TikTok recipe for them. Y’all this was the EASIEST meal!  Sausage & Rice Casserole Ingredients  1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage 2 pouches of Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice  1 1/2 C. Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded  1 can of golden mushroom soup 1 package of sliced mushrooms  Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage, add in mushrooms once almost all the way cooked. While that’s cooking down, pop your rice pouches in the microwave per the instructions. When they’re done add them in with the sausage and mushrooms. Also add in your can of golden mushroom soup and the shredded cheese. Mix it all up and put in the oven for 15 minutes. 

Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes

Oh man! This side dish is absolutely one we will be keeping around! It’d be really good on the smoker too! I do feel like it’s missing some seasonings so the next go around we will play with adding in some smoked paprika and garlic too!  Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes Ingredients   8 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced 2 medium onion, sliced into rings salt and ground black pepper to taste 6 tablespoons butter 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 4 cups milk 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese   Directions   Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart casserole dish. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer onion slices over top, then top with remaining potatoes. Season again with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually whisk in flour and salt and cook, whisking constantly until raw flour flavor has cooked off, abo...