Skip to main content

Crabby Day

YUP! Everyone in the house is CRABBY today!

Nathan has not been burping well so he has a tummy ache, Lily is cutting new teeth so her mouth is sore, Natalie and Kaylee have been fighting all day, I have too much on my plate and I'm running on very little sleep, and Joe.. who the heck knows why he is so damn crabby!

This morning I took all four kids to the courthouse to find out I didnt have to come to the courthouse! After unloading the double stroller, which had a bunch of stuff on top of it, then loading both babies into the stroller to walk in to walk right back out to have to fold up the stroller and put the stuff back on top of the stroller so everything would fit in the van! UGH!

Then we went to the bank and grabbed lunch.. Then it was time to come home..

Once Joe got home today we all went to the workforce center so I could grab some paperwork that I need to get Nathan enrolled with our medical insurance. Yeah 7 weeks old today and I still havent done that as I have been busy with other things! So shoot me!

After that stop then we made our way to Joe's parents house so we could FINALLY purge through the toys totes and book box! We went from three totes of toys and one big apple size book box to one tote of books and toys! That one tote is in addition to all of the toys in the house and even more that are still in storage. Its a start and I guess thats all that matters.

Thats when the crabbiness rolled in again! UGH! I needed help with the kids and didnt get it.. So we came home.. Finally 8:45 rolls around and I realize that we have NO MILK! Not good! And I needed to get a few things for lunches for Joe this week! So off to CUB I went at 9:00pm.. I got home at 9:30.. Made Joe his lunch for tomorrow and then attempted to get a MN map on his hand held GPS. Well, the company through his GPS doesnt have just a MN map that I could find (remember its 10:30pm now and Im running on very little sleep) and he gets upset with ME! Really?! I tried! Im tired and have been busy! There is never a dull moment in my life! But Im the bad guy because I couldnt find what he wanted! :-/

I sure wish I understood men better! But what woman doesnt wish that at some point!?

Anyways its now after 11:00 and I need to go to bed for at least an hour before Nathan wakes up for a bottle..

Debbie (my cousin) will be coming over tomorrow to look through the baby girl clothes that are too small for Lily to take home with her for her daughter Madelyn and we have a MOPS playdate from 9-11am! So itll be another busy go-go-go kind of day! Hopefully I'll get to head out to visit a little more with Debbie tomorrow evening. We will see how the rest of the day goes! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marry Me Meatballs

 I can’t say no to crockpot recipes and Your Barefoot Neighbor shared this one so I had to try it. I’d like to say my children aren’t picky but they all have their own quirks when it comes to food and my youngest daughter didn’t care for the sun-dried tomatoes. Everyone else enjoyed it as it is.  Marry Me Meatballs Ingredients 2 lbs frozen Italian meatballs 4 C chicken stock 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped  1 can cream of chicken soup Italian seasoning Garlic powder Onion powder  Red pepper flakes 2 lbs gnocchi (shelf stable ones) 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream Baby spinach  Shredded Parmesan cheese (I used shaved Parmesan) Directions Add meatballs, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, sun-dried tomatoes and seasonings to crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. When that is done add in your gnocchi, heavy cream and baby spinach and cook for another 30 minutes on high. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic toast. 

Sausage & Rice Casserole

 Last night we failed to pull anything out of the freezers for dinner. Seems to be a common thing here in this house and it’s quite frustrating. I went to my fridge and saw the mushrooms I had gotten and remembered there was a TikTok recipe for them. Y’all this was the EASIEST meal!  Sausage & Rice Casserole Ingredients  1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage 2 pouches of Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice  1 1/2 C. Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded  1 can of golden mushroom soup 1 package of sliced mushrooms  Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage, add in mushrooms once almost all the way cooked. While that’s cooking down, pop your rice pouches in the microwave per the instructions. When they’re done add them in with the sausage and mushrooms. Also add in your can of golden mushroom soup and the shredded cheese. Mix it all up and put in the oven for 15 minutes. 

Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes

Oh man! This side dish is absolutely one we will be keeping around! It’d be really good on the smoker too! I do feel like it’s missing some seasonings so the next go around we will play with adding in some smoked paprika and garlic too!  Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes Ingredients   8 medium russet potatoes, thinly sliced 2 medium onion, sliced into rings salt and ground black pepper to taste 6 tablespoons butter 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 4 cups milk 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese   Directions   Gather all ingredients. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 2-quart casserole dish. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer onion slices over top, then top with remaining potatoes. Season again with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually whisk in flour and salt and cook, whisking constantly until raw flour flavor has cooked off, abo...