Skip to main content

More sorting..

I feel like all I did today was sort and organize clothes! Oh wait! That's because that is all I did all day long today!! It started with Kaylee's dresser.. She and I went through her dresser and pulled out EVERYTHING!! Then we separated all of the size 6 clothes from the size 7 and bigger! Then we put everything 7 and bigger into her dresser and everything size 6 we sorted into two piles: #1 was to keep for Natalie and Lily and #2 is to be sold in the garage sale! After Kaylee and I finished her clothes I and Natalie moved onto her dresser! That was the same thing except we packed and discarded size 4 for Lily and put size 5 into her dresser! Talk about a TON of work!!!

Then the girls and I tackled the clothes that were in bags in their closet! Those ranged from 2T-7!! Ugh!! Next is the shoes that are in their closet!

Joe got home just as we were wrapping up the clothes in bags.. He hauled the things 'to be sold' out so we could get them up to the garage for further sorting..

We went up to his parents house and I spent another 4 hours in the garage! It's amazing that I'm not done sorting yet! I still have 4 totes of toys!! Yup we didn't even bring the other 3 totes home to mess with! I can't believe how much stuff my girls have!!! They are some spoiled little ladies!!

My kids are all in bed now so I am going to crash now too! It's late and Nathan didn't sleep very well again last night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marry Me Meatballs

 I can’t say no to crockpot recipes and Your Barefoot Neighbor shared this one so I had to try it. I’d like to say my children aren’t picky but they all have their own quirks when it comes to food and my youngest daughter didn’t care for the sun-dried tomatoes. Everyone else enjoyed it as it is.  Marry Me Meatballs Ingredients 2 lbs frozen Italian meatballs 4 C chicken stock 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped  1 can cream of chicken soup Italian seasoning Garlic powder Onion powder  Red pepper flakes 2 lbs gnocchi (shelf stable ones) 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream Baby spinach  Shredded Parmesan cheese (I used shaved Parmesan) Directions Add meatballs, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, sun-dried tomatoes and seasonings to crockpot. Cook on high for 3 hours. When that is done add in your gnocchi, heavy cream and baby spinach and cook for another 30 minutes on high. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Serve with garlic toast. 

Sausage & Rice Casserole

 Last night we failed to pull anything out of the freezers for dinner. Seems to be a common thing here in this house and it’s quite frustrating. I went to my fridge and saw the mushrooms I had gotten and remembered there was a TikTok recipe for them. Y’all this was the EASIEST meal!  Sausage & Rice Casserole Ingredients  1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage 2 pouches of Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice  1 1/2 C. Mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded  1 can of golden mushroom soup 1 package of sliced mushrooms  Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage, add in mushrooms once almost all the way cooked. While that’s cooking down, pop your rice pouches in the microwave per the instructions. When they’re done add them in with the sausage and mushrooms. Also add in your can of golden mushroom soup and the shredded cheese. Mix it all up and put in the oven for 15 minutes. 

One Pot Rigatoni

 We made this a while ago and it was a huge hit in this house .. can’t believe I forgot to share it!! Let’s do it! One Pot Rigatoni  Ingredients  1 lb Ground Italian Sausage 8 oz Rigatoni 1 Tbsp Garlic 1 can Tomato paste Italian seasoning 8 oz can Tomato sauce 2 C Chicken stock 1 C Heavy Cream Directions Brown sausage, drain grease off Add heaping scoop of garlic and  tomato paste - give it a good mix Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste and tomato sauce Add rigatoni  Add chicken stock & heavy cream Let simmer for 10-15 minutes Let stand a few minutes before serving