Today had a very rough start! Joe left at 6:50am to go look at some grain trailers and didn't get home until 3:10pm.. Talk about a long Saturday morning and afternoon! We missed going to the Derby Days Soapbox Derby.. :( I really wanted to go! So did the girls! I also didn't go up to my movie date with my friends.. :-/ argh! Oh well! Life goes on.. Once Joe got home I took a 30 minute cat-nap! I have just been so exhausted.. That was nice while it lasted.. Joe also took a nap but he crashed in the living room with the kids and I slid into the bed! (can't sleep on the 1950's dry rotted couch)
After nap, Nathan and Lily ate dinner and we took all 4 of the kids up by Joe's parents where Kaylee and Nan joined them for dinner so we could slip out for dinner just the two of us! It's been a long time since it has been just the two of us!! We went to Champs in Burnsville!! Mmm!!! I love their fries and seasoned sour cream!!!!!! We had a full three course meal!! Yup we splurged a twee bit! We topped off our dinner with a shared turtle cheesecake!!!!! After dinner we went to the Burnsville mall and got Kaylee and Natalie some flip flops! Clearance = $.97! Joe also for a couple of clearance t-shirts! After that we went to Dicks Sporting Goods to look at none the less, hunting gear.. Then it was off to AT&T! I got a new case for my iPhone! My old one faded so since I have a lifetime warranty, I got my new one for free! :)
Anyways we have baptism tomorrow as well as the Derby Days parade! So I'm off to bed! It's late and we need to get moving bright and early!
After nap, Nathan and Lily ate dinner and we took all 4 of the kids up by Joe's parents where Kaylee and Nan joined them for dinner so we could slip out for dinner just the two of us! It's been a long time since it has been just the two of us!! We went to Champs in Burnsville!! Mmm!!! I love their fries and seasoned sour cream!!!!!! We had a full three course meal!! Yup we splurged a twee bit! We topped off our dinner with a shared turtle cheesecake!!!!! After dinner we went to the Burnsville mall and got Kaylee and Natalie some flip flops! Clearance = $.97! Joe also for a couple of clearance t-shirts! After that we went to Dicks Sporting Goods to look at none the less, hunting gear.. Then it was off to AT&T! I got a new case for my iPhone! My old one faded so since I have a lifetime warranty, I got my new one for free! :)
Anyways we have baptism tomorrow as well as the Derby Days parade! So I'm off to bed! It's late and we need to get moving bright and early!
Comments
Post a Comment