I got this from Carrie's Sweet Life and have yet to try it. So before I completely forget about it I thought I should post it on my blog so I can reference back to it! It looks and sounds heavenly!
White Cheddar Chicken Pasta (From: Homemade By Holman)

For the chicken:
For the pasta:
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and took until translucent, then add flour whisking to combine. Add wine, garlic, and mustard. Cook down for a few minutes. Reduce heat to low and slowly add milk, stirring to combine. Cook about 5-7 minutes more until mixture begins to thicken. Add cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken and pasta and toss to incorporate sauce. Top with Parmesan upon serving.
White Cheddar Chicken Pasta (From: Homemade By Holman)
For the chicken:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 T fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 T olive oil
For the pasta:
- 1 pound rotini or other short cut pasta
- 2 T butter
- 2 T flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese to taste
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and took until translucent, then add flour whisking to combine. Add wine, garlic, and mustard. Cook down for a few minutes. Reduce heat to low and slowly add milk, stirring to combine. Cook about 5-7 minutes more until mixture begins to thicken. Add cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken and pasta and toss to incorporate sauce. Top with Parmesan upon serving.
Comments
Post a Comment